Sterilization roll 200m
We have 11 in stock.
- Printing takes place on the line outside the sterilisation space along the seals between paper and film, in order to avoid ink migration on the product.
- Green transparent laminated film that allows easy identification of the contents.
- Reinforced film to prevent tearing of the plastic material during opening.
- 60 or 70 gsm "medical grade" paper of superior quality.
- The triple sealing line has a spacing and strength that guarantees a constant seal during sterilization and excellent peelability during opening without release of paper fibres or tears.
- Process indicators for steam and EO.
- Process indicator for formaldehyde available on request.
- ISO 11140 certified water-based and non-toxic inks.
- All materials comply with international standards.
- Indication of the direction of opening.
- Validated production process.
- The rolls are packed one by one in a protective plastic film and placed in the packaging carton.
- All this guarantees protection from dust even after opening the carton.
- Can be used with all models of thermosealers